Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Taj Mahal, baby!

Taj Mahal baby!

I know this will be a super late post of mine, since we went to Agra to see Taj Mahal in couples of weeks ago, and even one month ago. It was precisely on July 11th.
I bet that everyone might know about Taj Mahal when we talk about India. So that's why I was totally
happy to be in this place where people know and wanna go there as well.
There were plenty of interns with me.
It took roughly 5-6 hours of bus riding from Jaipur to Agra. The trip was quite nice, I had some super nice talks with Andy, the guy who sat next to me on that bus and also with Andrei and Ismail behind us. It was quite fun.
I slept like most of the time but still, I enjoyed it so much.
As we got there, we saw some parts of the city, It was pretty much the same as other cities. I guessed that there will not be other special things except Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. So, we bet that it was pretty much similar with Pisa which only has the Pisa Tower as a special sightseeing.

As soon as we got there, we entered Taj Mahal by 750INR. It was amazing. The building was so awesomely huge. I've been there babies!
Here are some of our photos...............





Jana and me


Diana, Antonella and Me




Susann, Me, Jana and Gokhan

Jana, Me and Susann








Never regret this trip, was so happy to be in a trip with them.





2 comments:

Obat leukemia said...

belum pernah saya kesana.

Chulud said...

Pasti senang bahagia ya kak bisa pergi ke sana